.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strength of a Woman



A woman will sometimes cry when she is happy and she will smile when she wants to cry. She is always happy to help a friend, most times without asking or wanting something in return. Thinking of others before herself. She is a daughter, a sister, a niece, an aunt, a lover, a mother. She is the strongest person in your life (and, of course, if you are a woman reading this YOU are the strongest person in someones life). Women go through many struggles daily. Some are easy to overcome, others, not so much, but a woman can always find her way through. She is always beautiful, inside and out. She is intelligent, mystical and full of magic, but also down-to-earth. She can also be mysterious and alluring, a wild side and a sweet side. These earrings represent everything that a woman has in her heart, mind, body, and soul. There are too many words to describe us ladies, no word is perfect enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment