.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Crocheted Hat

Finally finished! Well, last night I finished the first decent hat anyway. I know I still have a bit of improvement to go, but for only picking up and working on it within the last two days I'm quite proud of the outcome. I am still working on adding one of those adorable little crochet flowers (which I haven't gotten the hang of quite yet...hopefully soon!) Here are a few photos of my progress so far. As well as trying to master the flowers I'm also working on a hat for myself, now that I've got that part pretty well down...and the more practice the better, right?


Examples of hats with and without bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment