.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flower Excitement!

I've done it! I finally figured out how to make those beautiful little crochet flowers! Now my skills could still use some mastering perfection, but I'm really happy with the way they've turned out. Almost perfect...if I do say so myself! I can't wait to put these on clips for my daughter and of course, the main reason I wanted to learn them, put them on hats for us both!! I guess a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just end on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment