.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a reminder!

If you haven't already became a fan of our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/CherryCharmingBoutique) then head on over and do so now! Once we hit 200 fans (almost there!) I will do a drawing for those interested in winning a voucher for $5.00 off of any order $25.00 or more! As an extra little gift for you helping reach our goal I will be giving anyone who sends over friends/family to become a fan an extra entry!! Just don't forget to have them tell me who sent them by posting on our wall (otherwise you won't get your extra entry!) Thanks to all of you for all the support. Couldn't have made it this far without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment