.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Saturday!

What a busy, but fun filled day! Got to take my daughter to an Easter Egg Hunt held at the park today where she got to get her picture made with the "Easter Bunny"!! Though this was not her favourite part of the day she really did enjoy hunting for eggs and watching the puppet show! Can't wait to take her on another next Saturday!


Don't forget in 2 days (Monday, the 11th) is the last day of our "Spring Special" Buy any 2 hair bows and get one free!!! Come visit us on Facebook for full details and to take advantage of this great deal while it lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment