.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello all!

It seems it has been a while since I have been able to post anything! I have been quite busy...what with orders (thank you all!! loving every minute of it!) and between my baby girl not feeling well, oh, and planning her 2nd birthday!! I hope to get back in the swing of things soon, though!

If you are not already a fan of us on Facebook then head on over now! Once I hit 200 fans (almost there!) then I will be giving away $5.00 off any $25.00 purchase (order must equal $25.00 or more before shipping charges are added) Here is the link, don't forget to send all of your friends and family also! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Charming-Boutique/180828341956223#!/pages/Cherry-Charming-Boutique/180828341956223


I guess I will get off here for now, have quite a few bows and bow holders that I need to finish up. Will try to post more photos soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a great Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment