.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April already?

Happy April everyone!!! Did you guys play a lot of tricks yesterday? I hope you weren't fooled too many times!! I can not believe that April is already here...I am excited for the warm weather to be a more frequent thing! I have been so busy working on bows, bows and more bows!! I have quite a few bright Spring colours that I have been working with. Clips and bows surround me! I love it! I've also been working on my daughter's second birthday outfit (can not believe she will be 2 in May! Time really does fly, I guess!) I hope to get some photos up soon of the bows I've been working on and my little girls birthday outfit. I'm really proud of it (She already loves it!) It's Minnie Mouse!!! Think I'll take her for a walk in the park now...it's such a nice day, can't let it go to waste!


Also, a reminder before I run off...our "Spring Special" will end on April 11, 2011
Head on over to our Facebook page and check our notes section for full details! Don't miss this sale!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cherry-Charming-Boutique/180828341956223

No comments:

Post a Comment