.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sale on Artfire

♥In honor of Summer during the month of July if you purchase a "bug" clippie (bee, lady bug, or butterfly) on Artfire (www.artfire.com/users/CreationsbyCherish) I will send you a lined clip to match free!♥
Keep checking back as there is always a good sale going on for you to get the most "bling for you buck" Also, don't forget to check us out at www.myspace.com/creationsbycherish where you can be the first to hear about great specials and freebies only available to myspace friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment