.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy, busy.

Haven't had that much time to post recently...between taking care of my little princess and all the other projects I just HAD to start in the same week! lol.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend though. Ours went well (V actually stayed up to see fireworks!!)
Should have some new pics up soon of some of the things I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment