.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth of July! Anyone care to share what they did? We had a family cookout at my brothers (always great food and lots of it!), there were also some fireworks, of course! We still have a few more to do, poor baby fell asleep on the night of the 4th, so she missed them. I saved her a few that she could enjoy of course. With her nice nap today, looks like she might see them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment