.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Friday, July 29, 2011

$1 bow album!

I now have a $1.00 bow album open on our Facebook page! (www.facebook.com/CherryCharmingBoutique). Please go check it out if you haven't already, lots of really cute bows at a steal! Don't forget to get your orders in to me as I will be closing up shop for a few weeks soon for a move. Don't miss out on the great deals we'll be offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment