.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fairy Wands



Fairy Wands~ Each wand is made by hand by forming tulle into a "puff" ball and adding streaming ribbon of coordinating colour(s).



Colours currently in stock:


Pink/Brown

Pale Blue

Sparkling Green

Purple



Each fairy wand is $3.00



These are great for dress up, Halloween, Birthday parties, Or just your every day pixie magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment