.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Samhain is near approaching!

In honour of my favourite holiday-Halloween-I am offering a special!!!
Any time you purchase a hair bow at full price you will have the option of adding a Halloween bow to your order for only $1.00! To order message me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com or check out my artfire! www.artfire.com/users/CreationsbyCherish

Offer only good through the month of October.


Hope you all have your costumes picked out! I'm working on mine but my beautiful little daughter is going to be Minnie Mouse! I'm sure she's excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment