.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Friday, June 25, 2010

First Post

Okay, well technically it's my second! But I just thought I'd start off letting you know a little about me and my family. I'm a wife to the most wonderful husband, I love him so much, he should know it but in case your reading this, you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I want to thank you for always being there for me, I love you! I'm also a mother to the most beautiful, spirited little girl! She is my everything. The three of us together I would say is the true definition of "perfect" I'm currently a stay at home mom. I make hair bows for my sweet little princess and have started making and selling them for others also! I just love a big bow in a little girl's hair! Tell me, what's cuter? Nothing! When I'm not making hair bows (or chasing around a very active almost 14 month old) you could probably find me painting, drawing, decorating a cake, making tutus or hanging out with family and friends. I also really enjoy music and dancing (though I don't get around to it much anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment