.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Cake!




So, yesterday was my birthday. I had a pretty good day I would say. I got to be surprised by a nice relaxing massage and had my nails done after, great way to be pampered :) Even had a nice little party with my family and out to dinner. Thought I would share my cake with you since I made it! (I love making cakes, so fun!) It was Twilight inspired. I'm so excited for Eclipse to come out, it just happens to be on the same day as mine and my husbands 3rd wedding anniversary! Well, here is the cake!






While I'm on the subject of cakes I'd like to share with you the cake I made for my daughters first birthday! It was a princess castle cake, because she is our little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment