.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please get your orders in!

Please get all orders in by the 12th of Aug. (that's this Friday!). I will be temporarily closing the shop soon after to give myself time to spend with family and finish packing before our big move.
Once I get everything settled and all of my crafting supplies sorted out, then I will re-open! I am sorry for any inconvenience and want to thank you all for understanding! You are such great fans and I appreciate your business and support! I can not wait to work with you all again from our new location. If you would like to get in contact with me, please message me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com, I will get back to you as soon as possible, would still love to hear from you! Also, if anyone has any photos of their little darlings wearing our bows/tutus, we would love to see them! Thanks again for all the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment