.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Special!

Cherry Charming Boutique is having a Spring Special!! In honour of the upcoming season and all of our new Facebook fans! When you buy any two (2) hair bows get one (1) hair bow of your choice FREE!! (Free hair bow must be of equal or lesser value) This is a special offer only good to our fans on Facebook as a "thank you". If your not already a fan come join us so you can be apart of the celebration!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cherry-Charming-Boutique/180828341956223

Offer only good now till April 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment