.

I have always loved being crafty! I started making hair bows when I found out my husband and I were having a little girl. I loved making them for her, it was so fun! I recently started making them for others as well. I think there is nothing cuter than a big bow in a little girls hair! If you would like to order something please e-mail me at Cherished.Creations@hotmail.com I'm always adding new things as I find something fun and new to create daily!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Amaranth Wishes





When I look at this gorgeous set of earrings I picture a beautiful show in the Heavens. They truly look like shooting stars. It is said that if one sees a shooting star and a wish is made it will come true. Although technically a "shooting star" is not a star at all, but a meteoroid falling into the Earth's atmosphere and burning up, I see nothing wrong with adding a little magic to something so beautiful! To me, that is exactly what this design represents, bringing magic into a time where people have forgotten it. So, the next time you see a 'Star' fall from the exquisite sky will you make a wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment